8 Lego Storage Solutions
If - like me - you’re sick of stepping on tiny pieces of Lego scattered throughout your house (in the bathroom?!! 🤷🏼♀️🤷🏼♀️) then you’ve probably tried to find clever ways to store them. The dream storage product for me has to be big enough to hold a growing collection and not so hideously ugly that I have to hide it when we have visitors.
Here’s that list:
1. Play Pouch $69 Play Pouch by Pouch Australia. These pouches are brilliant - they store SO MUCH (not just Lego it other toys too). Simply pull the drawstring and you’ve tidied up 🙌🏻 Available in lots of beautiful prints and also a smaller size (Mini Pouch $39)
2. Construction Table Playset with Storage $79 Kmart Australia. With built in construction plates and plenty of storage, this table is combines storage + play. Kneeling height or with a small chair for young kids.
3. Lego Storage Brick 8 $49.99 Toymate. A large storage box (50 cm x 25 cm x 18 cm) available in lots of colours. Stackable too 🙌🏻 It’s also available in a smaller size (4 brick 25 cm x 25 cm x 18 cm) via the LEGO official website.
4. Lego Iconic Storage Head $29 Kmart Australia. It fits a decent amount of Lego and is also available in a female head ($39.90 Toymate). The inspo for my piñata!
5. 8 and 4 Stud Brick Drawers $69 and $49 respectively Mr Toys Toyworld. The same dimensions and stacking ability as the storage bricks, but these have slide out drawers (instead of a lift off box). Plenty of colour choices too.
6. JB Burrows 10 Drawer Trolley $64 Officeworks. Sort your Lego by colour in these handy drawers. Plus it’s portable so you can wheel it between rooms and easily pack it away.
7. Mini Figure Display Case $12 Kmart Australia. A great price and fun way to display your mini figures
8. 3 Tier Display Case $20 Kmart Australia 3 levels for the more serious collector 👌🏻
T H E D E T A I L S
Click/swipe through for more: