Christmas Gift Wrapping
I usually leave wrapping the Santa gifts til Christmas Eve (because I’m clearly insane 😅) But I try to get the bulk of the wrapping done at least a week out from Christmas.
Last year I used lots of kraft paper from my gift wrapping and this year I’ve done the same, but I’ve changed it up a little. I’ve also used lots of plain white gloss wrapping paper too.
I have a bulk sized roll of each because they’re just so handy and versatile for any occasion 🙌🏻
n e e d e d :
- Kraft paper. Mine is a 450mm x 50M roll $14.99 from Officeworks
- Wrapping Paper - 500mm x 60M - Gloss White $29.99 from Gift Packaging & Accessories
- White/Natural Fawn Stripe - Grosgrain Ribbon 25mm x 25M $8.99 from Gift Packaging & Accessories
- Leaf Ribbon $4 from Kmart
- Metallic Twine $3 from Kmart (I used the copper colour)
- Rose Gold Look Alphabet Foil Stickers $3 from Kmart
- Letter & Number Stickers - Gold Look $5 from Kmart
- Paper palm leaves (see my DIY project for these here)
- A few leftover pieces of Rogue Wheat Grass Bush Natural $13.95 from Pillow Talk (from my ‘Dried Flower Wreath’ project here)
- Sticky tape
*Note that supplier prices listed may differ from the time this article was published.
S T E P S T O F O L L O W :
Click/swipe through the reel for the how-to: