Christmas Table Setting
Usually I spend an inordinate amount of time planning the Christmas table, right down to the handmade napkin rings and bon-bons (Yes, I’m that weird Christmas friend you know, don’t judge me 😅).
This year I decided to take a few shortcuts. I used the same placemats as last year, bought some cute bon-bons from Kmart and “made” some napkin rings from some copper fixtures from Bunnings (an old hack but a good one).
So it’s a simple look this year. Plus, I never like to put too many things across the centre of the table, otherwise it makes it hard to make room for all the food.
n e e d e d :
- The napkin rings are 25mm Copper Capillary Couplings (Straight) from Bunnings $3.60 each.
- The copper candelabrum is a project a made a few weeks back.
- Olive leaf foliage from our neighbours
- Christmas Crackers (bon-bons) $8 for 6pk from Kmart.
- Morgan & Finch White Label Linen Napkin - Silver 50cm x 50cm $39.95 for set of 4 at Bed Bath and Table
- Water Hyacinth Placemat - mine was from a small local homeware store but you can get similar at Kmart for $3 each
- Irregular Dinner Plate $3 from Kmart
- Speckled Side Plate $1.50 from Kmart
- Noritake Monterosso Cutlery (56pc set) $330 on sale at Harris Scarfe
- IFRASERA Whiskey Glass (for water) $1.99 from IKEA
- Riedel O 2 Piece Crystal Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc Stemless Wine Glass Set 375ml $49.95 from House
*Note that supplier prices listed may differ from the time this article was published.
S T E P S T O F O L L O W :
Click/swipe through the reel for the how-to: