DIY Desk Organiser
Charge all of your devices and store your home office essentials using this simple DIY desk organiser 🙌🏻
Working from home seems to be here to stay for a while. Trying to carve out some space at home for your “office” can be tricky, especially when there’s more than one person working from home.
This little desk organiser hack is designed to take up minimal room; eliminating the need for bulky cabinets or drawers. It’s tidy enough to sit on a table or desk and hold your essential stationery, devices and documents.. and it’s super easy to make - it almost feels cheeky to call it a hack.
- The nestï Desk Organiser Project Kit - Decals Only - $10
- Bamboo Desk Top Drawers $16 Kmart Australia
- Bamboo Headphone, Smartphone and Watch Stand $14.00 Kmart Australia
- Bamboo Pen Cup $4.50 Kmart Australia
- Medium & Narrow Bamboo Drawer Tidy $3.25 x 2 Kmart Australia
- The pen cup I used is actually a toiletries cup I bought and never used from Kmart Australia. I’ve checked and it’s no longer is in stock on the website. But there are some other great options in the toiletries cup/pen cup sections Kmart Australia - plus some options Officeworks. You have max 10 cm room to fit a cup in that spot. Check out my story for some options under $5
- Hook - I created a hook for keys/stick tape using a cheap dolls furniture table from Kmart Australia I cut and painted black (gotta be creative when it’s hard to access things in lockdown!) But you could just saw off a piece of dowel from Bunnings Warehouse Australia ($3.20 for 6mm x 1.2m dowel) or use a screw-in or stick on hook from Bunnings Warehouse Australia (see my 'organisation highlight' for this project for some options).
- Liquid Nails
S T E P S T O F O L L O W
Click/swipe through the reel for the "how-to":