DIY Geo Baubles
I knew my pumpkin paint would come in handy!
These ceramic baubles are cheap, quick & easy. The paint leaves a beautiful matte finish AND you can colour match them to all of your other decorations 🙌🏻
- Jolly & Joy DIY 6 cm geo ceramic bauble $2.10 each from Spotlight
- Paint - I’m using some sample pots from Bunnings Warehouse Australia that were $5 each (250ml pot). I chose my colours on the paint wall and they mixed them up on the spot ❤️ These colours are all Taubmans Australia acrylics - Sussex, Silverleaf and Beige Pink. They don’t need much of this paint - still lots left! You can use any acrylic based paint on these ceramic baubles.
- Decent paint brush that won’t leave brush strokes (see my story 👆🏻)
- Paint your baubles and hang them on a rod (you can use a wooden spoon) balanced on two objects to raise them off the ground (see my story 👆🏻)
- Wait til they dry and add a second coat.
- Hang & enjoy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
S T E P S T O F O L L O W
Click/swipe through the reel for the "how-to":