DIY Personalised Clay Ornaments
I love personalised ornaments, but often they’re expensive..so this year I wanted to try my own.
This is a good one to do with the kids. Then again, if I let my 4yo loose with this every name would be some kind of variation of the word “butt” 🤷🏼♀️
I made one for each member of our extended family. These would be great presents or gift tags, but I’m using mine as ornaments ❤️. Depending on your shape, you can get about 25 ornaments out of one $12 tub of air-dry clay.
- Crayola Air-Dry Clay (White) $12 Spotlight
- Cookie cutters or just a small cup for circle shapes
- String or ribbon of your choice. I used the Jute Rope from Kmart Australia $4 for 30m
- 2-3 straws (paper or plastic) for poking holes to dangle on string/ribbon. I used Kmart Australia 20pk craft paper straws for $2. You need to be able to cut them so you won’t be able to use metal straws here
- Letter Press Kit from Spotlight $3.30
- Paint (acrylic) if you want to paint when dry. I chose to leave mine natural.
S T E P S T O F O L L O W
Click/swipe through the reel for the "how-to":