DIY Propagation Station 2 - Wood Stand
Expand your indoor plant collection by propagating your plants in this DIY propagation station.
n e e d e d :
- Wood of your choice. I used hardwood from Bunnings in the rear timber section
- A saw to cut the wood to size (I used a circular saw but a hand saw would be fine too)
- 180 grit sandpaper - a sheet or attached to a sander
- Aussie Furniture Wax (Clear) $21.95 from Catch
- 25 x 150 mm Glass Test Tube x 6, $1.65 each from Wiltronics
- Leather Thonging Round (Natural) $23 from Spotlight
- Plant cuttings
*Note that supplier prices listed may differ from the time this article was published.
S T E P S T O F O L L O W :
Click/swipe through the reel for the how-to: